- M Series Oven cooks or bakes poorly in convection modes
- Convection modes produce poor results with M Series Oven
- Food is cooked unevenly, burnt, not baked in M Series convection modes
Steps to Verify Issue:
To improve M Series Oven cooking performance in convection modes:
- Use baking sheets or pans made for convection cooking.
- High-quality, heavy-duty, flat baking sheets, also known as cookie sheets, with one or two short slanted sides.
- Chicago Metallic, Doughmaker, and Vollrath brands offer these sheets.
- Pans may include but are not limited to: 13" x 9" pans (33 cm x 23 cm), broiler pans, lasagna pans, and cupcake pans.
- Place single sheets or pans on rack 3.
- Place two sheets or pans on racks 2 and 5.
- Place three sheets or pans on racks 2, 4, and 6.
- See also, Poor Cooking Performance in Oven.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820