Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Product Pricing and Online Sales
- How much does a Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove cost; what is the price?
- Can a Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove appliance be purchased online?
- How to find pricing information for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
- Can a Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove be purchased directly from the factory, are there direct sales?
- Does Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove have direct on line sales, online retailers, or an online sales program?
- Purchasing a unit online or online sales considerations, cautions, or recommendations
- Increase pricing on products
- Price point questions
- Once a model line is selected, it may be necessary to scroll down in order to see individual products and their pricing.
- MSRP does not include taxes, sales accessories, and delivery or installation charges. Actual prices may vary.
- MSRP pricing for Canada and International sales is not available, as prices may fluctuate.
- If looking for the sale price of a unit when it was new, refer to Used Product Value for more information.
- Contact the Product Distributor for further information.
- Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information. They will be able to provide local market pricing, any current promotions, product and accessory availability, and delivery/installation rates.
Factory Direct Sales
- Sub-Zero and Wolf cannot be purchased directly from the factory; no direct sales program exists.
- Sub-Zero and Wolf products are distributed through regional Product Distributors and must be purchased through a local dealer.
- Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove do not approve of online sales of Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances.
- Purchase Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove brands only from one of our authorized retailers who physically merchandise our products at their store locations.
- Authorized dealers are committed to full satisfaction and ensure specialized delivery, professional installation, first-quality merchandise, and genuine products and parts.
- Should a product be purchased online through a non-authorized dealer, any problems, or damage that arise must be resolved directly with the online selling agent.
- Research shows consumers who purchase luxury appliances from "online" retailers frequently report an unsatisfactory experience because online retailers are unable to provide any assistance with shipping damage or issues involving improper installation.
- The degree of dissatisfaction notably increases the greater the distance away the end-user consumer is located from the online retailer.
- Manufacturer’s warranties do not cover freight damage caused by improper handling or damage caused by incorrect installation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820