- MWD oven tray damaged
- Drawer Microwave oven tray removal
- Can the MWD Oven Tray be replaced by a customer?
- Replace the MWD oven tray
- Is part number 816193 replaceable?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Use a putty knife to pry the old oven tray up from the MWD.
- Clean the MWD drawer floor.
- Install the new oven tray. Verify the oven tray is sitting flat.
Contact the Wolf Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
The part number for the MWD oven tray is 816193.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820