- If a customer cannot see registered products on their My Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account, how is this resolved?
- How does a customer register their products online?
- What does a customer do if they forgot their password, how do they reset their password?
- Can a customer link their Facebook account with their My Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account?
- Troubleshooting My Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account registration issues
- Online product registration
Steps to Verify Issue:
To create a My Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account:
- Go to the Product Registration website.
- Select Create Account.
- Fill out the fields with your information. Asterisks indicate required information.
- Click Submit.
A My Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account allows you to register your products online, explore recipes that were created with your Wolf products in mind, connect to your products using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, and view videos, use and care manuals, and installation guides for your products.
- Products need to be paired to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App separately.
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
- A newsletter is sent to the email address provided automatically. There is an option to opt out of the newsletter once it is received.
- Recipes will be added to the account.
- These are a sample of the many recipes available on the website.
- See Recipes for Wolf Products for more information.
- Videos, use and care manuals, and installation guides will appear on the account after products are registered. This does not apply to products prior to the 600 Series.
- See also, Reset My Sub-Zero.
Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820