- Oven door handle is loose
- Is a service technician required to tighten a loose oven door handle?
- How to tighten a handle on an R or GR Gas Range, Dual Fuel (DF) Range, or E, L, or M Series Oven
The handle on a Wolf range or Wall Oven should not be loose.
- If the end caps are tight to the door and the handle is loose, service is needed.
- The door must be partially disassembled to tighten the handle.
Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820