- How do you adjust or align an oven door?
- The oven door is not lining up, is not lined up with the bullnose
- Can the door on the Dual Fuel (DF), R Series Gas Range, GR Series Gas Range, IR Induction Range, L Series Wall Oven, E Series Wall Oven, or M Series Wall Oven be adjusted?
- Is a technician required to adjust oven door alignment?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Make sure nothing is blocking door path or hinge.
- Verify the unit is level.
- Make sure oven racks and rack guides are properly installed.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide.
- See also, Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack for Gas Ranges Dual Fuel Ranges and Wall Ovens.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, Wolf recommends that a service technician makes any door adjustments needed on oven doors. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- If the door is not adjusted correctly, the door gasket may not seal properly, resulting in negative performance of the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820