- How to convert temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius or Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Unit is showing Fahrenheit or Celsius temperatures on display, how do you change this?
The appliance is initially set to show temperatures in Fahrenheit temperature units of measure, indicated by the "F" on the display. This can be changed so Celsius units of measure are shown.
To change the temperature units:
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the right arrow three times.
- Tap the Units icon to change the temperature units from Fahrenheit to Celsius or from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
- Tap the Return icon or wait 10 seconds to return to the Home screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820