- Probe flashing in display
- PROBE? shown
- Temperature probe not working in Dual Fuel, E Series, or L Series Wall Ovens
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Confirm the proper mode is being used.
- The probe should "click" into place.
- If the probe connector is not fully seated into the probe receptacle, PROBE flashes on the display.
- If "? PROBE" or "PROBE?" appears, try removing and reinserting the probe.
- The oven is not sensing the probe.
- Verify the probe is fully seated in the probe receptacle before adjusting the probe temperature setting.
- Check for debris in the receptacle. Use an air can to help remove debris.
- See also, Probe Shorted.
If the probe is still not sensed, and PROBE continues to flash on the display, a new probe may be needed. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
See also, Dual Fuel, E Series, and L Series Wall Oven Temperature Probe.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820