- SRT Rangetop charbroiler
- Sealed Burner Rangetop charbroiler
The charbroiler has an infrared burner that transfers intense heat to food, searing the outside to seal in juices. Cook food directly on the charbroiler grate, do not use cookware. The back 7" (178) of the charbroiler is cooler than the rest of the surface. This area can be used to hold foods until they are ready to serve.
Assemble the charbroiler:
- To assemble, position the charbroiler frame on the rangetop. Refer to the illustration below.
- Align slots of the radiant plate with front angle of the frame. Refer to the illustration below. The slots should fit over the front angle and sit flat on the charbroiler frame.
- Install the charbroiler grate.
The stainless steel cover must be removed prior to operation.
- Turn on ventilation.
- Push and turn the control knob counterclockwise to HI. The ignitor clicks until the burner is lit.
- Allow the charbroiler to preheat for 10 minutes.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820