- Door was left open
- Why is the refrigerator beeping?
- Why are the lights in the refrigerator or freezer out after door left open?
- Excess moisture in refrigerator or Wine Storage unit?
- Whey is there frost build up in the freezer?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Close the door.
- Remove any items blocking the door and close the door.
- Allow 24 hours for unit to return to set temperature.
- If moisture builds up, the alarm, and lights and/or the dispensers are not working due to the door being left ajar, see:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820