427, 427R Lock Installation with Custom Wood Panel
- Instruction sheet 3756430
- How do you install old lock kit (now obsolete)?
- How is the integrated door panel lock kit installed for the model 427 and 427R?
- Can the integrated door panel lock kit part number 7011215 be installed on an accessory stainless steel door?
- For use with custom wood panels only
Sub-Zero recommends a Factory Certified Installer completes the door lock installation. The lock kit for custom wood panel applications on model 427 and 427R Wine Storage is part number 7011215.
- 427, 427R Old Lock Installation Instructions
- Current 427 and 427R Lock Installation Instructions
- The part number for the lock kit is the same regardless of serial number.
- The lock kit changed at one time, so use of the instructions that comes with the lock is important.
- The accessory stainless steel door panel that has its own lock kit will need to be ordered specifically for stainless panels with a lock.
- The lock only works on doors, not on drawers for models 427R.
- The parts of the lock that are visible are stainless.
- Also refer to Lock Kit Replacement Keys.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820