Model 650 and 611 Door Stop
- What is the part number for the 90° degree door stop pin for model 650 and 611?
- How to stop a 650G or 611G door from opening past 90 degrees?
- Instruction sheet part # 3756297
- 90 degree door stop part # 3550770
- Standard door opening
- Can shelves and drawers be removed with 90° door stop installed?
Model 650 and 611 doors open to a standard opening of 130°.
- A 90° door stop is shipped with each product and is behind the grille at the top of the unit on the right-hand side.
- All of the shelves and drawers can be removed with the 90° door stop installed.
- The 90 degree door stop pin part number is 3550770.
To install the door stop:
- Remove unit grille.
- With door closed, insert door stop pin down into threaded hole in top cabinet hinge and tighten.
- Install unit grille.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820