648PRO Language Setting
- What languages are available for the 648PRO?
- How is the language changed on the 648PRO control or display panel?
- The unit is in a different language, how is this changed?
- Change language to English
- Display is showing in Spanish or French
Follow these steps to change the language on an 648PRO:
- Open upper grille to see the service display.
- Enter Diagnostic mode by pressing and holding the Colder key and the Power key.
- The display reads Service Mode 1) Diagnostics.
- Press Colder four times.
- The display will read "5) Language."
- Press the Alarm key to change Language.
- Press Colder or Warmer until the display reads "English."
- Press the Alarm key to save Language setting.
- Press the ice maker key seven times to exit Diagnostic mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820