Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) or 648PRO Grille Does Not Stay Open
- Grille on Classic series (BI) refrigeration unit will not stay open
- Grille on 648PRO will not stay open
- Can you lock the grille in an open position on a BI or 648PRO product?
- Why does the BI or 648PRO grille fall down or not stay up?
The hinge mechanism on the Classic series (BI) and 648PRO grille will typically hold the grille open at any position within the hinge swing. However, depending on panel weight and other considerations, the grille may not hold steady in one position.
- It is possible to lock the BI grille in the open position.
- Open the grille to its fullest opening height; the black double locking tabs on each hinge should lock the grille into place.
- To unlock, pull down the grille firmly.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820