Sub-Zero Refrigeration Water Dispenser Disable
- Can the dispenser water supply be turned off and ice maker left on
- How to turn off the dispenser water supply
In Designer (IT, IC) models, the water dispenser can be turned on and off.
- Access the options menu by pressing the arrow on the left side of the home screen.
- Touch the cup icon to turn on or turn off the water dispenser.
In Classic (BI), 500, and 600 Series units, the water dispenser cannot be turned off separately from the ice maker.
- To turn off a water dispenser, turn off the water to the Sub-Zero.
- This will prevent water from being dispensed and will also stop ice production.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Water Line Shut-Off Valve Location for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820