Water or Ice Under Crisper Drawer
- Why is water or ice under the crisper drawer?
- Why is water pooling under the crisper drawer?
- Why is water collecting under the crisper drawer?
- Open the refrigerator door and inspect the back wall of refrigerator for condensation, frost, or ice built-up. If present, refer to Ice Forming on Back Wall of Refrigerator.
- Food debris, standing water, or ice built-up in the drain trough or drain tube located along the back wall may cause this and the drain tube may be clogged. The drain trough and drain tube are only visible and accessible to clean on 200, 300, 500, and 600 Series models.
- See also:
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820