- Surface burner simmer flame extinquishes and makes a popping noise during re-ignition.
- Loud noise when surface burner lights
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Ensure burner assembly is clean, dry, and seated flush.
- Check to see the burner well is clean and dry.
- Verify the electrode or igniter is clean and dry.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820