- Surface burner simmer flame extinquishes and makes a popping noise during re-ignition
- Loud noise when surface burner lights
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Ensure burner assembly is clean, dry, and seated flush.
- Check to see the burner well is clean and dry.
- Verify the electrode or igniter is clean and dry.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820