- V Series Cooktop Hood internal blower motor does not work
- Lights on new VW or VI Cooktop Hood work but the fan will not turn on
- New installation V Series Cooktop Ventilation Hood blower motor does not turn on
- V Series Internal Blower not working
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If a VW or VI Cooktop Hood internal blower motor will not operate, verify the blower motor wiring was changed during installation to match what is suggested in the V Series Cooktop Hood Installation Guide.
- The electrical box is mounted to the top of the easy cube.
- If the step to move the two left wires to the right side of the terminal was not completed, the blower motor will not turn on.
- Move the wires and the blower will work normally.
- This process only applies to units produced before May 2016.
- In May 2016, V Series Hoods began shipping prewired for internal blower motors.
- Refer to V Series Hood Wiring Change for more information, including serial number breaks.
- Refer to the Blower Motor Compatibility Chart for more information.
- For remote blowers or if this does not resolve the issue, refer to Ventilation Hood Blower Does Not Operate.
- If the hood is completely dead see: V Series Hood Will Not Function
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820