- Vacuum Seal Drawer vacuum and seal
- How to vacuum seal with the VS24
- How long does it take to run the vacuum seal cycle?
Steps to Verify Issue:
To Vacuum and Seal:
- Place food in vacuum bag.
- Open the lid and place the bag into the chamber.
- Place the open end of the bag under the bag clip. For smaller bags, insert the shelf to support the bag while sealing.
- Press POWER.
- Press VACUUM multiple times to select desired vacuum level.
- Press SEAL multiple times to select desired seal level.
- Press down on the lid and press START to initiate the vacuum process.
- An audible signal indicates the process is complete.
- Open the lid and remove the food.
Selecting an improper seal level can damage the seal bar. Wait at least two minutes between sealing cycles.
All contents must be at or below room temperature prior to sealing operation.
- Vacuum Level: Indicated by one, two, or three illuminated dashes above VACUUM.
- Seal Level: Indicated by one, two, or three illuminated dashes above SEAL.
- Use level 2 for all bags unless otherwise specified for the bag
- The time it takes to run the vacuum seal cycle will vary based on the food in the bag
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820