- What color is the glass on the Wine Storage unit door?
- Specifications for Wine Storage door glass
- UV protection for Wine Storage
To match a cupboard or cabinet to the Wine Storage glass:
- Two pieces of glass together make up a glass pack that darkens the appearance of the glass.
- There is no thickness measurement available, as the unit has two panes of glass with space between them.
- Identify several samples of glass and compare them to an installed Sub-Zero Wine Storage unit.
- See a Wine Storage unit at a dealer or Living Kitchen showroom if needed.
- Be aware the color of bottles stored in the unit will have a visual impact on the glass color.
- Wine Storage glass color is called Solar Bronze and has 80% UV protection.
- The UC-24BG Undercounter Beverage Center glass matches the Wine Storage glass color.
- High altitude glass doors have the same color tint as well.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820