BBQ Hood Thermometer
- Does the BBQ have a thermometer in the hood?
- Can a thermometer be added to the hood of a BBQ unit?
- Add a thermometer to the hood of an outdoor BBQ grill
Answer:BBQ outdoor grills do not have a thermometer in the hood.
- There is no kit available for adding a thermometer to a BBQ hood.
- Wolf does not suggest adding a thermometer, as a hole would need to be cut in the hood. Moisture and heat can escape from the opening if the thermometer is not sealed properly.
- Adding a thermometer to the hood of a BBQ can be done at the discretion of the customer. Wolf has no suggestions or instructions on how to do so.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820