Wolf EC24 Coffee System Watery Coffee
- Watery coffee, espresso, or cappuccino produced by EC24 Coffee System
- Coffee is too weak
Check the following if the coffee produced by the EC24 Coffee System is watery:
- Verify grind setting. See EC24 Coffee System Grind Setting Adjustment.
- Verify strength and size. See:
- Verify full pucks are formed. This indicates the amount of coffee used per cup.
- Using too little coffee will result in pucks being half formed.
- Pucks will break apart as they fall into the grounds container.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820