Wolf Broil Does Not Get Hot Enough
- Wolf Gas Range Infrared broiler not heating properly
- Dual Fuel Range broil element not getting hot enough
- L Series, E Series, and M Series Broil Mode not working
- Broil element working but not cooking properly
- How long to preheat broil element
The broil elements in Wolf ranges and Wall Ovens do not require preheating. The heat is instant.
- Place food closer to the broil element for best results.
- Allow the broil element to preheat for best results for searing a crust on steaks.
- Electric ovens and Dual Fuel Range broil elements have 3 temperature settings. Select the setting based on the food:
- Br1 - 550°
- Br2 - 450°
- Br3 - 350°
- For information on the use and care misprint that reversed broil temperatures, see Dual Fuel Broil Mode Temperature Reversed.
- Electric ovens have Convection Broil and normal Broil Modes. Convection Broil is not included on M Series Ovens.
- Broil Mode is best for meat, fish, and poultry up to 1" thick.
- Convection Broil is best for thicker cuts of meat, fish, and poultry.
- Always use the 2-piece broiler pan included with the unit.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
For further troubleshooting, see also:
- Electric Oven Broiler Use
- Gas Range Broiling
- Gas Oven Broil Burner Not Working
- GR Series Gas Bake or Broil Burner Not Igniting
- Wolf Oven Temperature Issue
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820