Moving a Wolf Product
- When moving a Wolf, can it be laid on side or its back?
- Who can help move a Wolf product?
- How to move a Wolf product
- When moving a Wolf unit, it is best to keep the unit upright.
- Laying a Wolf unit on its side or back may damage trim pieces.
- Wolf Double Ovens should be kept upright to move.
- When using an appliance dolly, be sure the dolly platform extends from one side to the other, side to side.
- Failure to use a properly sized dolly platform may damage delicate components at the bottom of the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820