Convection Steam Initial Commissioning Complete
- The Convection Steam Oven (CSO) shows Initial Commissioning Complete message after it is plugged in for the first time
- Initial Commissioning Complete error after a loss of power
- How to clear Initial Commissioning Complete message from CSO
The Convection Steam Oven (CSO) will show "Initial Commissioning Complete" after the unit is first plugged in or after a power outage.
- This is normal.
- To clear the message, press Enter on the touch pad.
- The display screen is not a touch screen. Touching the check mark on the display will not clear the message.
- This information does not apply to the earlier model CSO with a control knob.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820