Convection Steam Oven Door Removal
- Remove Convection Steam Oven (CSO) door
- Tools needed to remove a door on a CSO
- Knob control and touch control CSO door removal
Knob control and touch control Convection Steam Ovens use the same process for removing the oven door.
- Tools are not required for door removal.
To remove the door:
- Open door fully.
- Flip hinge retaining clips at each hinge up and back until they hit the stop knobs.
- Move the door in the closing direction until it stops against the tops of hinge retaining clips.
- Hold sides of door and continue to close it while lifting up and pulling door away from unit.
To install the door:
- Holding the door at a 45° angle, insert the door hinges into the hinge slots.
- Lower the oven door until the oven door stops.
- Pull the door to the open position.
- Rotate the hinge retainer clips on each hinge backward until the hinge retainer clips stop.
- Test the door.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820