Convection Steam Oven Installation Below Counter
- Can a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) be installed beneath a counter?
- Is it approved for the Convection Steam Oven to be installed below a counter?
- Can a Convection Steam Oven be installed under a cooktop?
There are no restrictions to this type of installation. The CSO can be installed below anything, including Wolf Cooktops, as long as standard clearance dimensions are met. Note that steam vents between the door and the control panel, so it may be uncomfortable to stand next to the CSO if installed below a counter.
- Standard Cooktop clearance is 1/4".
- Controls are designed to be read at eye level, which may make an undercounter installation inconvenient. With this installation, a person of average height would have to stoop down to set controls and make adjustments.
- Condensation may form on a countertop overhang installed above the CSO.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820