Convection Steam Oven Pour Away Water Message
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) shows pour away water, add 40.9 oz
- Why does the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) have a pour away water message?
- No water in tank
- Water tank not inserted correctly
- Water inlet blocked or scaled up
- Inlet valve jammed or faulty; hose is squashed
- Faulty level detector pin wiring
- Break in earth conductor of heating element of boiler or in processor
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820