Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Set Press and Go
- CSO Set Press and Go
- How to set press and go in Convection Steam Oven
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Set Assistance Functions.
- Touch Enter. The Assistance Function screen appears.
TIP: If the Press and Go time is set to off, the appliance does not start any mode automatically.
- Use the arrow keys to underline Set the Press and Go.
- Press and Go sets the amount of time before the appliances starts automatically.
- Touch Enter on Set Press and Go.
- Use the arrow keys to adjust the time from off to 1 minute before the unit starts automatically.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820