Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Water Hardness
- How to set the water hardness in a Convection Steam Oven
- Water hardness Convection Steam Oven
To set the water hardness:
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Set Water Hardness.
- Touch Enter. The Water Hardness screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to underline the water hardness level:
- Use Water Hardness Soft (1-15°fH, 1-8°dH) if the factory test strip reads less than 60 ppm (parts per million).
- Use Water Hardness Medium (16-35°fH, 9-20°dH) if the factory test strip reads between 60 ppm and 120 ppm.
- Use Water Hardness Hard (36-50°fH, 21-28°dH) if the factory test strip reads greater than 120 ppm.
- Refer to Convection Steam Oven Water Test Strips for more information.
- Touch Enter to confirm.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820