Induction Cooktop Error Code F7
- Error code F7 on Induction Cooktop
- Induction Cooktop display reads F7
- How to resolve F7 error on Induction Cooktop
- Temperature of electronics exceeded 158°F (70°C) during operation
- Check installation of unit is correct.
- Check for proper ventilation for the Induction Cooktop.
- Also ensure if the unit was on the ventilator was running to reduce heat build up.
- Allow the unit to cool.
- Reset the circuit breaker to the unit.
- When the unit is used after reset, if the error returns or is still present, no further troubleshooting is available.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820