Wolf E Series Oven Control Lock
- How to lock the control panel on E Series Ovens
- New E Series control panel lock
- How to unlock the control panel
The lock feature prevents unwanted control panel and touchscreen operation.
- The lock feature must be reset after a power outage.
To lock or unlock:
- Touch and hold Lock for three seconds.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820