Wolf E Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- Delayed Start Feature for Next E Series Wall Ovens
- How to enter the Delayed Start feature
- How to use Delayed Start
Delayed Start automatically turns the oven on and off at specified times.
- The oven stays idle until the desired start time, and turns off at the desired stop time.
- If preheat is required, the preheat time must be accounted for when determining the cooking duration.
- The clock must be set to the correct time to work properly.
- Use in any mode except Broil, Gourmet, or Stone.
- The temperature probe cannot be used during Delayed Start.
Setting Delayed Start controls for Next E Series Ovens:
- Touch the desired cooking mode and select the desired temperature.
- Touch Timed Cook, then select the desired cooking duration.
- Use the control panel to select the desired stop time, then touch Start/Enter.
- To cancel, touch the flashing duration/stop time on the touchscreen.
- The oven turns off automatically when the cook time is complete.
- Touch Off to clear.
If the unit needs to start at a specific time, you will have to calculate the end time minus how long the unit will run.
- Example: To have the oven start at 2 p.m. and run for 3 hours, you need to enter a stop time of 5 p.m.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820