E Series Wall Oven Displays TCO Detect as Open
- TCO detects as open error message
- Error message on E Series Wall Oven thermal cutout (TCO) detected as open
- Frequent TCO detects as open errors
- TCO appears on display
- Faulty TCO
- Cooling fan issue
- Airflow issue
- Extended oven operation with a high temperature setpoint
TCO stands for thermal cutout:
- If the TCO senses temperature that is too hot, it will open, or "cutout," resulting in the oven no longer heating. This is done to prevent damage to the electronic controls.
- The "TCO Detect As Open" error indicates that this switch has opened and created a thermal cutout situation.
- The TCO on E Series Wall Ovens is an automatic reset switch. It will automatically close once it cools down, which allows the oven to operate normally again.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820