SO24 Built In Oven Language Selection
- Can the display language be changed on the SO24 E Series Built In Oven (SO24)?
- How to set language to English
- Change SO24 display to a different language
The display language can be changed through the User Settings on a SO24 E Series Built In Oven:
- With the oven off, press OK (Control Knob)
- Turn knob to USER SETTINGS
- Press OK
- LANGUAGE will be displayed
- Press OK
- Turn the knob to scroll through the language options:
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Chinese
- The addition of additional languages was a rolling change and no serial number break is available.
- Press OK once the desired language is displayed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820