Wolf SO24 E Series Oven Light Does Not Turn On
- Wolf 24" Transitional E Series Oven light does not turn on
- SO24TE oven light does not turn on when oven temperature is over 570°F (300°C)
- SO24 shows "Illumination Cannot Be Switched On"
- SO24 with knob control shows "Door is still locked"
The SO24TE Oven Light is disabled when the oven temperature reaches 570°F (300°C).
- This is a safety measure to prevent the halogen bulb from overheating.
SO24 with Touch Controls:
- The temperature sensor controls light functionality.
- Light will work during self-clean until the oven reaches 570°F (300°C).
- If the light button is pressed, the message "Illumination Cannot Be Switched On" appears on the display.
- If the light was on before the oven reaches 570°F (300°C), it will automatically turn off.
- After the oven cools below 570°F (300°C), the light can be turned on.
- If the unit is in self-clean, the door unlocks at the same time the light becomes available.
Legacy SO24 with Knob Control:
- The door lock controls light functionality.
- The light is disabled during self-clean.
- The light will work when the door unlocks (unit cools below 570°F (300°C)).
- During self-clean, if the light button is pressed, "Door is still locked" appears on the display.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820