Microwave Drawer Oven Light Does Not Turn Off when Drawer Closes
- Microwave light does not work, does not turn off
- Microwave oven light is not responding when door closes
- Relay (RY1) common (OL)
- Secondary interlock system
- Short or opened wiring
- Cooling fan motor
If the light in a Microwave Oven does not turn off when the drawer closes:
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820