Microwave Drawer Oven Light Does Not Turn On When Drawer Opens
- Microwave light does not work, is not functional or operational, not responding
- No power to microwave light or microwave light does not turn on when drawer opens
- Microwave light dead or no power to microwave light when drawer opens
- Home fuse blown
- Circuit breaker
- Relay (RY1) common (OL)
- Primary or door sensing switch
- Oven lamp or socket
If the light in a Microwave Oven does not turn on when the drawer opens:
- Ensure there is power to the product.
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820