Microwave Drawer Oven Light Turns On but Fan Motor and Stirrer Motor Do Not Work
- Microwave drawer lights turn on
- Fan motor and stirrer motor do not work, are not responsive
- No power to fan motor or stirrer motor in MD model
- Metal key/power supply unit
- LCD board
- Relay (RY1) common (OL)
- Relay (RY3) stirrer motor
- Relay (RY4) fan
- Secondary interlock system
- Primary or door sensing switch
- Short or opened wiring
- Short in power cord
- Wrong operation
If the light in a Microwave Oven turns on, but the fan motor and stirrer motor do not work:
- Ensure there is power to the product.
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820