Wolf MWC24 Convection Microwave Defrost Mode
- Defrost foods in MWC24
- What kinds of food can be defrosted in the MWC24?
- Set weight of food to defrost in Convection Microwave
Defrost automatically defrosts foods by using microwaves to lightly heat the food. Microwave-safe dishes are necessary for good results.
- Place food in a microwave-safe dish on the turntable.
- Touch DEFROST once.
- Touch DEFROST until the display shows the desired food name:
- Ground Meat
- Steaks, Chops, or Fish
- Chicken Pieces
- Enter the weight of the food.
- Touch START/QUICK ON. The oven will stop so the food can be checked. Follow directions in the interactive display, such as: TURN FOOD OVER COVER EDGES.
- After the first stage, open the door. Turn food over. Close the door. Touch START/QUICK ON.
- After the second stage, open the door and check the food. Close the door. Touch START/QUICK ON. Follow directions in the interactive display, such as: CHECK FOOD COVER EDGES.
- After defrost cycle ends, follow directions in the interactive display, example: LET STAND COVERED.
- If you attempt to enter more or less than the amount listed in the chart, an error message will appear in the display.
- Check foods when the oven signals. After the final stage, small sections may still be icy. Let stand to continue thawing. Do not defrost until all ice crystals are thawed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820