OG Burner Igniters
- Are the igniters supposed to be on all the time on an OG grill?
- What to do if the igniters go out on an outdoor grill?
- Do OG burners relight if they are blown out by the wind?
OG burners use glow bar igniters, not sensory ignition.
- Since the product is outside this is not a gas concern.
- If the burner igniters go out and stay out, turn off the burner, wait a few minutes for the wind and gas to settle and re-ignite the burner.
- See also, OG Grill Rotisserie Igniters
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820