OG Outdoor Grill Warming Rack
- Outdoor Grill (OG) warming rack
- How to use the OG warming rack feature
- Part number 814710, 814712, 814714, 818179
When grilling, food can be transferred to the warming rack to keep it warm.
- Warming rack has three positions: High, Low, and Storage.
- Place the warming rack on the top support hooks for the storage position.
- From the high position, the warming rack must be removed and rotated 180° for low and storage positions.
- The warming rack must be in the storage position, or removed during rotisserie operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820