Wolf Pro Ventilation Hood Light Bulb Replacement
- How to remove a light bulb for a Pro Ventilation hood
- How to remove the light bulb without a suction cup remover
- What is the part number for the light bulb changer?
- When did the suction cup light bulb remover start shipping with units?
- Light bulb changer information, part number 819223
- Light bulb replacement instructions, sheet 827677
- Turn off the ventilation hood blower (fan) and lights.
- Allow the bulbs to cool.
- Use a soft cloth, jar-opening gripper, or light bulb changer (if included with unit). Rotate the bulb counterclockwise, and then pull down to remove it. Refer to the video above.
To install the light bulb:
- Insert the halogen lamp into the socket.
- Rotate the halogen lamp clockwise.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
To order replacement parts and bulbs:
For light bulb part numbers and specifications, including base type, refer to Pro Series Ventilation Hood Light Bulbs and Heat Lamps.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820