- Instruction sheet part # 822946
- Installation instructions for part number 808152
- How is the WWD30 integrated front panel kit installed; what is the drilling template?
- Install custom wood panel on WWD30 Warming Drawer
- WWD30 Warming Drawer missing bracket, hardware, or clips to install custom wood panel
WWD30 Integrated Front Panel Kit (808152) detail the installation instructions.
- WWD30 integrated front panels require this mounting kit to install a custom panel on the unit.
- If installing a custom panel on a WWD30, order this kit, part number 808152, from the dealer at time of purchase.
- The installation specifications assume a standard 3/4" thick custom panel. Adjust the cleat depth to match the thickness of the custom panel if using a thicker or thinner panel.
- The mounting panel is the drilling template and comes with the integrated front panel.
- Stainless steel panels sold by Wolf do not require the integrated front panel kit; they attach directly to the Warming Drawer.
- If using a Wolf sales accessory handle, refer to Warming Drawer (WWD30) Handle Installation Instructions for additional information.
- See also, WWD30 Integrated Drawer Panel Size and Weight Limit.
- Wolf suggests panel installation be done by Factory Certified Service.
- Refer to the WWD30 Warming Drawer Installation Guide for opening cutout information.
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820