Global brands with Midwest roots
At work in the Madison area
Located at the original site of our company’s founding, our corporate headquarters houses a wide range of administrative and business functions. Right off the Beltline—a major throughfare in Madison—it is easily accessible to the entire city and our Fitchburg campus.
This growing campus not only contains Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove manufacturing and engineering but customer service, sustainability our impressive training hub—the Westye F. Bakke Center—Harvest Haven, and the L.C. Bud Bakke Innovation Center.
At work in the Greater Phoenix Area
The “nerve center” for our second-to-none product service, with replacement parts on hand to keep Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances at peak performance not just for years but decades.
Many of our Sub-Zero products are manufactured in this state-of-the-art facility, including Designer Series and PRO Series Refrigeration, Wine Storage, and Undercounter Refrigeration.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PHOENIX AREA
Sub-Zero Group, Inc.,owns six distributorships throughout the U.S.,supporting several major markets. Distributors are critical to the success of our company. Talent is recruited by our corporate team, with opportunities posted on our Career Site. Typical distributor-level positions include sales, sales leadership, marketing, warehousing, and administration.
Affiliated Distributor Locations
Find our affiliated distributors in these vibrant communities.
- Sub-Zero Group Midwest: Chicago, Illinois
- Sub-Zero Group East: New York/New Jersey
- Sub-Zero Group Southeast: Orlando, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia; and Charlotte, North Carolina
- Sub-Zero Group South Central: Houston and Dallas, Texas
- Sub-Zero Group Southwest: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Sub-Zero GroupWest: Orange County, California
- Regional Warehouses: Jacksonville, Florida and Ontario, California