Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Control heat and airflow expertly as dual convection creates just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Enjoy the clean look of black glass and contemporary design
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Promotes excellent visibility via two bright halogen lights and large, double-panel-glass door windows
- SO30CE/B/TH $4,690
- Three racks per cavity (one standard rack, one full-extension ball bearing rack, and one full-extension on-door rack).
- Broiler pan
- Temperature probe
- 2 halogen lights
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 27 7/8" H x 23 3/4" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25" W x 16 1/2" H x 19" D
- Usable Capacity: 2.8 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 4.5 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 22"
- Conduit Length: 4 Feet
- Star-K Certified
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
- Determine if you would like to add a bake stone kit for baking pizzas and breads
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.