- The air purification icon, pure air icon, or air filter icon is missing, on, displayed, shown, flashing, blinking
- How do you turn PURE AIR on or off?
- Does the air purification cartridge eliminate all odors in the refrigerator?
- How to turn on air purification feature
The "PURE AIR" key on the unit control panel activates or deactivates the air purification system.
- The air purification icon looks similar to a sheet of paper with three wavy lines going through it when the air filter is on.
- If the icon is not present, the air purification system is turned off.
- If the icon is present and not flashing, the air purification system is turned on.
- If the icon is present and flashing, the air purification cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Refer to Replace Air Filter for replacement instructions, including details for resetting the filter life timer.
- When activated, the UV light in the filter cartridge and the fan motor under the cartridge are energized 100% of the time unless the refrigerator door is opened or the unit is in showroom mode.
- Replacement air purification cartridges are available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- If the filter fails prematurely, see Cartridge Life for more information.
- Refer to Built-In Air Filter Part Numbers for additional information.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820