- Remove, install or replace water filter, part # 7012333, on Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P)?
- Reset the water filter light on a UC-15I(P)?
- Replace filter light is still illuminated after replacing the water filter on a UC-15I
- Part number for the UC-15I water filter
- How to order new water filters for UC-15I ice maker
- How do you clear the Filter light on a Sub-Zero UC-15 Undercounter Icemaker?
Replace the water filter on the Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P) every six months, after a prolonged shutdown or when the red REPLACE FILTER light illuminates.
- Use either the current water filter part number or the unit serial number in the Sub-Zero Water Filter Finder to determine which filter is needed for replacement.
- Order new water filters at the Sub-Zero Wolf Accessory Store, or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- Turn power to the unit off to replace the water filter.
- To remove the water filter, open the ice maker door and find the filter on the bottom left side.
- Turn the cartridge one-quarter turn counterclockwise, until it pops out.
- Reverse the process to install the new water filter.
- Once the filter is replaced, press the CLEAN key pad for 6 seconds to reset the counter and light.
- Repeat reset if the counter and light do not reset the first time.
Water Filter Notes
- Discard the first batch of ice after replacing the filter.
- A water filter comes installed in the unit at time of purchase.
- Replacement water filters are not covered by Sub-Zero's warranty.
- Remove the blue cap from the replacement filter before installing.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820