- Can the 1500 CFM remote blower, part number 804701, be installed under an eave, on the roof, or on an outside vertical wall?
- How many amps and volts does the 1500 CFM remote blower draw?
- How is the 1500 CFM remote blower wired to the ventilation hood?
- Instructions for mounting the 1500 CFM remote blower
The 1500 CFM remote blower, part number 804701, comes with installation instructions and electrical wiring information.
- The 1500 CFM remote blower draws 120 volts and 3.8 amps and is an infinite speed control blower (not low, medium, high).
- The dimensions of the blower housing are 21" x 20-1/2" x 10-1/8". This measure is the part behind the flat front plate of the blower.
- It is recommended a 10" round diameter rigid duct is attached from the hood to the blower.
- The blower mounting plate is a 25" x 29-1/2" rectangle. This is the piece the blower housing sits on.
- The 1500 CFM remote blower is not to be installed underneath an eave, but must be installed on a pitched roof or a vertical exterior side wall.
- The blower will not operate properly when installed horizontally (underneath an eave).
- The blower box is made of 3003 aluminum.
- See also:
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820