- Instruction sheet 99043229A
- Part number 801640
- List of components included with 801640
- Installation instructions for 600 CFM remote blower 801640
600 CFM Remote Blower (801640) Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- The 600 CFM remote blower, part number 801640, comes with instructions for installation and electrical wiring information.
- The 600 CFM remote blower draws 120 volts and 2.4 amps. It is an infinite speed control blower (not low, medium, high).
- It is recommended a 10" round diameter rigid duct is attached from the hood to the blower.
- The 600 CFM remote blower is not to be installed underneath an eave. It must be installed on a pitched roof or a vertical exterior side wall.
- The blower will not operate properly when installed horizontally (underneath an eave).
- The dimensions of the blower housing are 20-3/4" x 20-1/2" x 5".
- Depth is 5". Box can rotate, so 20-3/4" or 20-1/2" can be width or length depending on installation.
- The blower box is made of 3003 aluminum.
- See also:
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820